- Do Nothing. Nothing happens when the contact name is chosen.
- Show in Large Type. The contact name and all other information is displayed in a large transparent window. The window remains until you click on it or press the esc key.
- Dial Primary Number. Dials the primary phone number for the contact using the Phone Number AppleScript.
- Copy to Clipboard. The contact data is placed on the clipboard, ready for pasting elsewhere. All the contact information is copied.
- Insert Text. The contact data is inserted at the insertion point in the frontmost application, without being placed on the clipboard. (This feature is fairly reliable, but it might not work perfectly under all circumstances; if there’s a problem, you can always resort to Copy to Clipboard followed by Paste to get a similar effect.) All the contact information is inserted.
- Open Contact in Address Book. The contact is displayed in the Address Book application.
- Create New Email. A new outgoing message is opened in your default email application, addressed to the contact’s primary email address.
- Show on Map. The contact’s primary address is used, in your default Web browser, to request a map displaying that address. The online map service used depends upon your choice in the Map Service pop-up menu, at the bottom of the Selection Actions section.
- Speak. The contact name is spoken using your computer’s Text-to-Speech feature.
- Run AppleScript. Runs the associated AppleScript specified in the Main Contact AppleScript that can act on the selected data.
Copyright © 2012 JNSoftware LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All other products mentioned are copyright of their respective owners.
No endorsement of or affiliation with any third-party product or service is implied.